Sunday, September 19, 2010

two years later



It's our two year anniversary and I realize on a daily basis that I couldn't have picked a better husband. Stefan is such an amazing man and partner. I feel so blessed to have him. I miss his partnership most when I'm walking the dog by myself or running errands or cooking- the every day things! The other day I was taking out the trash and a huge waft of garbage smell hit my nose and I just smiled to myself because it really made me miss him taking it out... ok, onto the more lovey things

It's hard having an anniversary without him here- it's such a special day that he has already made very special. He's definitely still connected to me even with us being so far apart. The other day I was having an awful morning at work and for some reason- even though he had never called me at work, and had never called me in the morning- he called! I grabbed the phone, cried a little, and told him I didn't know how he knew to call, but I'm so glad he did. We're soul mates. That's the only explanation we could come up with. We're connected on a wavelength that's much bigger than us.

Anyways, I was watching a TV show called Crossroads this weekend and this clip came on and it made perfect sense for us:

Baby you're all that I want When you're lyin' here in my arms I'm findin' it hard to believe We're in heaven And love is all that I need And I found it there in your heart It isn't too hard to see We're in heaven Oh - once in your life you find someone Who will turn your world around Bring you up when you're feelin' down Yeah - nothin' could change what you mean to me Oh there's lots that I could say ...

Happy Anniversary, babe! I love you Always & Forever.

No comments: